Shaking sensation in head, fast heart beat and vibration in body. What could be this?

About 3 weeks ago in bed I noticed a shaking sensation in my head as though the contents were being shook around for several seconds. On Tuesday when I lay down to sleep my heart started racing even though the pulse was normal, it just felt very strong and deep. Yesterday when I lay down to sleep it started again, only as well as feeling an earthquake feeling through my whole body, like an intense electrical vibration even though I was laying perfectly still. It was an inner body sensation
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012