Shaking of hands when holding something, difficult to write. Have it in the family. Is it nervous weakness? Treatment?

I am a man, aged 37 years old. When I started growing up, I discovered that my hands shakes when I hold something and it becomes uncontrollable when trying to write. I have had to struggle with writing especially in public and it brings me shame. My mother had the same problem as well as my grandmother. Doctors called it nervous weakness and have told me that I ve got to live with it but I really want to know if there is a solution to this ailment.
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with possibility of ESSENTIAL TREMOR may be the cause for your sufferings.

-The tremor may be inherited as an autosomal dominant trait.

treatment option;
i advise you taking Homeopathic medicines gives safe and permanent cure for your tremor complaints
consult your local homeopathic physician for correct diagnosis of the case and remedy to fit your complaints
I hope this is helpful for you, thank you