Shaking legs while sitting, walking when tensed, unable to sit for long duration. ADHD?

I am 22 yr old male. I study in college and have always been good in studies. I can t stop shaking my legs while I am sitting. I don t feel comfortable sitting for long duration and I start walking especially when I get tense and don t seem to have a lot of control on it. Also I find my attention wandering off unless I am working on something that requires urgent attention. I have started to think I might have ADHD , I had these symptoms for years but i never thought they could point to a condition. Is it possible I have it? If I do, do I need to do something about it.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013