Shaking in body, heavy head and watery eyes. Blood test fine. Diagnosed as anxiety. Advice?

hello!! my name is pria i have in been feeling some inner mild shacking with in my body. Also had blood test ran in every thing cam back good!! in they told me it sounds like its due to anxiety/stress in i just don't be feeling like am stress or have anxiety. an sometimes my head feels heavy in my eyes seem just a little off like am not in no kind of pain but this inner shacking in my body want stop in i want to know what maybe be the cause because am getting so worried that something major might be the case. my eyes seem watery at times i i some times cry because am cared i find my self thinking the worries about things i also get in deep thought that cause me to fear about my life.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013