Shaking hands while working, demoralling. Prescribed All 9. How long should the medicine be taken?

We have a perfact child after 11 yrs of marriage,before have a baby who was Annecefelic,we have taken all type of treatment and finally concluded by Dr.Hema Purandare,Mumbai that deifficeincy of folic acid and started course before 2 months of concepotion and got positive result and have a son.My wife s age is running 45 and have a problem of shaking hands during any work cause her moral down.One of our Medical Representative suggested to take ALL 9.please suggest about dose and time how long she will take.Regards Vinod K gupta Indore
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012