Shakiness while walking, heaviness in head. MRI, cervical lipid test, thyroid, vitamin B12 within limits. Suggestions?

i am feeling shaikiness during walking and my upper part skull feel heaviness and this problem persits from past three years, I gone through all the related test like MRI brain , Cervical Lipid profile test, thyriod test vitamin B12 and found all the results are within the limit. Presently i am taking Amvil 50 and zepro M tablet in the morning and shown to many neurologist and taken variety of tablets but no improvement observed. kindly do need ful
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013