Shadow in left brain, headache, dizziness when moving quickly. Vertigo?

I have been diagnosed with having a shadow on the left side of my brian having suffered severe headaches for many years . (I am right side haemoplegia). I at present when move quickly go dizzy or when lying down and et up quickly or just turn my head or whole body to the left I got extremely dizzy. Is this a sympton of the shadow or am i suffering from vertigo . Alternatively, have I been diagnosed wrong after my scan and i have a tumor as original when diagnosed i was told by my optician that i had the symptons of a brian tumor and that is why i had the scan in the first place. Can you give me a clear answer please. thank
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012