Sexually inactive, missing periods. On deviry. Started periods and hair fall. How to cure the irregular periods and hair fall?

hello doctor.. i live in hostel.the hostel food is pathetic and there is too much stress sometimes with exams and all every now and then. i am 19 years old and sexually inactive lately i have started missing my periods recently i missed my periods for 7 months so i went to gyn. i did all sorts of tests and everthing is they prescribed me with deviry and yasmin.and now i have started menstruating now but since many months there has been lot of hairfall too..i am kinda devastated with hair loss and irregular periods..plz help me!!
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012