Sexually active, vaginal bleeding, blood with mucus in it, light headedness. Symptoms of pregnancy?

Hi, im . Im 17, im sexually active. i was on birth control the pill , but once i started bleedimg.which i thought was my period i stopped taking it... and i had my period from last Sunday until like wednesday, stopped bleeding until saturday and then Saturday sunday and today ive been having a bloody mucas almost and ive been having really weird cravings for the past like month or so and been really light headed. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative but does that still mean i could be pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013