Sexually active, vaginal bleeding after intercourse, vaginal dryness. History of breast cancer. Normal symptoms?

Hi---I am 61 years old, divorced and have not been sexually active for 10 years. I have a history of breast cancer (1989) and I am taking Megace. I am now sexually active again, and I know I am very dry from my low estrogen levels, but I tend to bleed some after intercourse and it is alittle painful. I am seeing my doctor soon, but am wondering if this is normal for my age and history.....thank you
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013