Sexually active, urge to urinate, unable to pass urine, back pain. UTI symptoms?

Hi , my name is I am years old and sexually active. 15 days ago I experienced the urge to pee after my partner tries to make me squirt and failed to do so. At first I didnt Pay to much mind to it. After it started getting unconfortable to urinate I atarted worrying. (No burning) just a weired sensation. I Thought I could Have a uti . I took a uti test 11 days ago but I had just started my period. Leukocytes came out positive only. I decided to wait till my period was over to take another test. But my period has not entirety gone away? Today I took anotherst and again it came out leukocytes positive only. Also I ve been sick and with very bad lower back pain .
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012