Sexually active teenager and diabetic. Having white spots under penis. Gets dry, develops cracks and bleeds. Remedy?

i am a sexually active teenager and diabetic. my problem is that every month or so hundreds of small white spots appear on my penis and beneath my foreskin . if i dont use a strong anti fungal cream on it immediately then the problem gets worse, my foreskin gradually tightens until i cannot pull it back at all, it also goes very dry and if it is pulled back then it cracks and bleeds . this is very uncomfortable. is there anything i can use to get rid of it and make sure it doesn t come back?
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013