Sexually active, pain in vagina, white discharge, pus. What could be this?

Hi doc, im CJ and im only 19. I have been sexually active since i was 16 yrs old, and lately, i dont get "wet" anymore.. something is really wrong with me. I am sexually active but cannot enjoy sex anymore because of the pain it causes in my vagina. I also started giving off a foul odor from my vagina and there has been white discharge. I also noticed that there are sores in my labia majora up to my perineum.. i think its called pus.. What do you call my condition?
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013