Sexually active, on pills, periods late, breast tender, loss of appetite, nauseous, bloated. Possible cause?

I was put on some antibiotics about two weeks ago for a UTI and I ve also been using the Levlen pill for over a year now. Me and my boyfriend use a condom every time but he still sometimes enters me without one on and I ve heard about precum. My period is late, my breasts are very tender, I have headaches , my apetite has gone, I m spotting, my bowel movements are several a day, I feel nauseous and I m bloated. I ve also got shooting and stabbing pains in my front just under my belly button and in my lower back more towards the left. I m not sure what s going on and I m scared I m overreacting. Please help me. :(
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013