Sexually active, on birth control, sore vagina, bumps appeared, white vaginal discharge. Is it normal?

Hi I have been sexually active for a while now and have 4 partners. The most recent guy i have been having sex with doesnt use a condom but pulls out, I have been on birth control for 3 years. But after we have sex my vagina is sore and stings, theres some white discharge but not a lot. Is this normal? I have also notices little red bumps on the outside I think it may be from shaving but I am still nervous about them.
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012