Sexually active, on birth control, having yeast infections, having bloody discharge, had a pap smear. Suggestion

hi, i am sexually active and on birth control . a couple months ago I went to see my Dr. who prescribed a monthly oral medication because i have had a few yeast infections recently. this past month i switched birth controls and over the past two weeks have been experiencing bloody discharge. could this be due to the fact that i changed birth controls? or is it something else. i know i am not pregnant and i am supposed to get my period any day now. i have had a pap smear recently so i know its not an std. any advice? i have no other symptoms
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012