Sexually active, nausea, vomiting. Complete hysterectomy done. History of endometriosis chronic stage three. Treatment of symptoms?

I had Endometreosis chronic stage three or fourmost of my life no children complete hysterectomy , I suffered depression years after for 10 yrs, better now, i do however have anxiety issues now,I feel i still have endometreosis even though i had a complete removal of everything because of scar tissue and i still get terrible pains and cramps now that i have been active forthe past few mornings i have had dry heaves and nausea and thrown up i thought it was migraine i am curious why this is on going i also have a huge bruise on left calf?I am a mature woman and I try not to complain I do take meds, for a number of things but these are new things ?except the endo which is coming back??????any ideas especially since i read there were other women who had similar symptons I am shocked I just want to have a good day and feel good!
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012