Sexually active, missing periods, feels stressed. Pregnant?

hi, i m sexually active and i m a day almost two days late for my period, we used a condom and he pulled out way before he was even close to ejaculating, i m also having tons of stress due to grades and finals are this week along with just this whole thing, what s the possibility of pregnancy, i ve had my period for 3 years now
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012
Hello Dear,

Welcome here on healthcaremagic dot com a site for solving your health problem online by qualified healthcare professional.

I am very much concerned with your problem and certainly will guide you how to get rid of these.

In my view

You wait for 12 day from the missed period date and there is no period even then than do a pregnancy test of urine done.

There is no other way to detect pregnancy at this early time.

I suggest you to

Wait and see with no tension as you can’t do anything more than to wait.

Good Luck.

Thanks

Dr Agarwal VL
General & Family Physician Dr. Kamal Kishore Bandil's  Response
Hello Dear,

In my view

I suggest you to

Good Luck.

Thanks

Dr Agarwal VL
Hello Dear,

In my view

I suggest you to

Good Luck.

Thanks

Dr Agarwal VL
Hello Dear,

In my view

I suggest you to

Good Luck.

Thanks

Dr Agarwal VL
Hello Dear,

In my view

I suggest you to

Good Luck.

Thanks

Dr Agarwal VL
Sexologist Dr. Vijai Laxmi Agarwal's  Response
Hello Dear,

In my view

I suggest you to

Good Luck.

Thanks

Dr Agarwal VL