Sexually active, having uneven breast, deep raspy voice, irregular periods. Possible cause?

Hi, My name is Sajna Riley. I am 17 years of age, sexually active and rather healthy. Since the age of 13 i have had the issue of uneven breast . My left breast is noticibly smaller than my right breast, and often i have to stuff my left just so it won t be a problem or so no one will acknowledge it. Since i was about the age of 10, I have always had a deep raspy voice. It doesnt change, and ive always had this masculine outlook, i ve been through constant teasing and etc. but i m unsure of what the cause may be . Finally, to top it all off, the beginning of last year when i had just turned 16, I received my period for the second time. (When i use the term second time , i mean it as in when i was in Fourth grade I had received my period for three months.. and then it never came back... and it just reappeared a year ago..) so later last year i engaged in sexual activity and After i did so for the first time, I stopped receiving my period once again. Its been 9 months, and I am not pregnant or taking any birth control or medication . Ive only had intercourse that one time, and it was protected. I feel as though all of this is linked together, Help ?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013