Sexually active, had unprotected sex, brown discharge. What could it be?

Okay iM 17 years old iM sexually active last time I had unprotected sex was a month ago or a month and a few days ago and my period doesn t start until like in 1 week or 2 because it starts around the 20 s and 2-3 Days ago light brown stuff comes out of my vagina like instead of being that white liquid its brown and when that happened i got a pain like if i had cramps and i thought it was my period coming but it still keeps coming out no blood or nothing and like i said my period doeant start until the 20 s What could it be ? Please help iM really worried :/
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013
Hello.
The mild brownish discharge just before the expected time of your periods can be due to an implantation bleeding or due to an impending period. You need to wait and watch for a week and if no period comes, test your urine for pregnancy.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,
drrakhitayal@gmail.com