Sexually active, frequent urination, yellowish-white sticky vaginal discharge, abdominal cramps. Cause of concern?

I am 22 years old and sexually active with only boyfriend of two years. The past week or two I ve had frequent urination where I have to pee like once or twice every hour (more than usual). There is no pain or burning at all when I pee. There is a yellowish-white odorless sticky discharge that usually comes out and I have very light pain in my lower back and an abdominal cramp that pops up here n there. I also am feeling very tired and unmotivated lately. I just don t know what is going on and if I should be worried or not.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013