Sexually active female. Had UTI. Murky urine. What is the reason?

Hello. I am a 19 year old, sexually active female. I have had UTI's in the past (approximately 2). Recently (about 2 months ago, to be exact) I went to my doctor with what I thought was another UTI. No cloudy urine, however a recurring urge that would come and go as well as an abnormal at home test. (Positive for leu but negative for nitrate). The culture sample came back sterile and no further steps were taken.
Yesterday evening, after voiding, I realized that my urine was a bit murky. Today, the cloudiness is gone however, I feel uncomfortable and I am worried that it might be another UTI. After taking another at home test, I got the same results--neg nit positive leu.
Should I be worried? I don't know who to turn to with this.

PS: I have only had one sexual partner. I am also the only person he has had any sexual relations with. Therefore, I do not believe I have an STD. Also, I am not pregnant.

Please Help,
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013