Sexually active, dizziness, nausea, body heat, spotting. Ovulation symptoms?

Hello, I am a 16 year old female, and I am sexually active. Before my last period I got spotting for three days and then I got my period as usual. My period ended about 4 days ago. Today when cooking dinner I suddenly got very dizzy, nauseated and hot. My temperature rose very quickly but within a minute it was dropping and I was normal again. Could this just be ovulation? I have never had this before. Or is it most likely something else?
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012