Sexually active, discontinued depo shot. Experiencing back pain, headache, strange apetite, missed periods. Pregancy test negative. Suggestions?

I m 15, I am sexually active and I was on depo shot for a year and a half. I was due for one around August an never went to get one. I haven t gotten my period since...idk when because I didn t even get it when I was on birth control . But I have taken 2 pregnancy test and both negative. Insane back pains, headaches , strange apitite, sometimes crazy for food, sometimes a day or two without eating. I don t use condoms . But I feel like it s too crazy to believe If I were pregnant but I m so worried at the same time. But I ve also gained weight since around when school started. (August 22nd) which is strange for me because I m healthy, I play sports and I m not fat at all to begin with.
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  18 Awaiting Answer