Sexually active, delayed periods, fatigue, headaches, dark yellow urine. Pregnancy symptoms?

Hello, my name is XXXXXX. I am a seventeen year old girl. My boyfriend and I have just recently become sexually active. We ve made sure to use protection but this month my period is late. I don t know if this is normal but I still have cramps like I do when I have my period. I have a lot of signs of early pregnancy: fatigue , headaches , and of course missed period. I m also a little worried because my urine is showing up a dark yellow color. If you could please explain why this is and why I am having cramps but no period that would be incredibly helpful.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012