Sexually active, dark brown pinkish discharge. On birth control. Causes for discharge?

So I haven t had a period since I started my birth control , in jan 2012. I got put on it bc of how bad my cramps were. Im 18 now, and me and my boyfriend are active. Well one week, last month I noticed dark brown pinkish color discharge . I did freak out and took two test. Both said neg. well today I have been wiping really bright pink and my pee has been pinkish. Sometimes when I wipe, it would be bright pink with red little dots that isn t blood red. What s wrong?!
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  9 Awaiting Answer