Sexually active, bump in labia minora, tenderness in skin, bump is hard, STD or other diseases

Hello Doctor, I am 26, and am not currently sexually active for a little less than 2 years. I am concerned. I have a bump on the inside of the inner lips , i think that is considered the labia minora . It is skin colored, and not painful, but tender. It is about a little less than pea sized, there is only 1. It doesnot feel like it is filled with fluid , its not completely hard, but feels like its probably solid. I got something similar before, but it was on the labia majora before, about 3-4 months ago, and probably like 6 months before that the first time. Its always just one bump, it gets a little tender, but does not puss up, it has a smooth surface, its a little tender for abt 3-5 days and goes away, I ve noticed it during, or shortly after having my period. Should I be concerned? Could it just be a cyst that will go away on its own? could it be some sort of an STD like genitals warts , or herpes, hpv, HIV, or some other STD?
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012