Sexually active after a year, unprotected sex during ovulation period. Chances of pregnancy?

Good day doctors please I m just a little bit disturbed that because I had sex after a year which also apply to my partner bt we had it during my ovulation period please I just wish 2 know if I could have the tendency of getting pregnant based on the fact that I heard sperm gets stale n also wish 2 know if truely sperm gets stale, wen does a sperm become stale and could a stale sperm get u pregnant thanks
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013
Hello.
Having unprotected sex during your ovulation poses you to a risk of pregnancy. The chances of pregnancy are present.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,
drrakhitayal@gmail.com