Sexually active. Noticed yellow bump on labia. No pain. Suggestions?

I m a 13 year old girl and I m sexually active. I am a virgin. I couple of days ago I notices a single yellow bump on my labia. It doesn t look like a pimple or anything, it is simply a yellow/white hard lump. It is not on the surface of my skin it seems to be underneath. It isn t causing me any pain or discomfort whatsoever, but I m still very scared. I ve been researching fordyce spots and they don t look like what I have. It is only visable when I pull apart the lips of the vagina and look. It is really worrying could you please help!
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013