Sexually active. Having thrush before period, vagina hurt after sex, irritation in inner labia. Possible reason?

Hey, im having lady problems, i am sexually active, i sometimes practice safe sex but the partner - and only partner ive had (vise versa) are clean. 1. I get almost like thrush before my period, but never happened until after i was sexually active. 2. My vagina hurts incredibly after sex - itchy burning, sometimes a white discharge with no scent, and i heard that the problem could be caused my too much friction, but am always well lubricated during sex, we dont use non water based lube ( if we ever do ) like once in a blue moon. 3. I have long inner labias, and they get irritated what should i do? 4. i also get acne on my butt, how do i stop this? 5. Is there a contraceptive pill that can also aid in weight loss?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013