Sexually active. Difficulty in erection with different partner. Solution?

i have this problem that when i go to my wife for intercourse i perform it perfectly and feel no sexual weakness or arosal in erection but when go to my girlfriend for intercourse i always feel that i am sexualy dead and dont get erection due to this i have suffered so much embarressment in front of her and have failed to get erection in front of my girlfriend and have failed many times.what is the solution of this problem?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013