Sexually abused, rashes in the mouth, vaginal soreness. Early onset of puberty a cause of concern?

Hi is it normal to have had my period at age 10 ? I was being sexually abused by a family member from 6-13 and i remember getting rashes on my top mouth part like red bloodshot rash is it because he use to make me have oral with him? Also i tend to knock my self on my V area on the bone structure at the top on the restroom counter alot so from every now and then it hurts as if its sore one day it was hurting and i noticed it was swallon and ball shapped but after it went awAy what could that be?
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer