Sexual problem

my wife have a black line bitween navel to vegina [dark black] what is this im very confused pls tell me what is this?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Feb 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
1.If she is pregnant this is called Linea nigra otherwise it is normal hyperpigmentation,due to increase in melanin hormone.
2. any use of contarceptives pills?
3. use Vit.E Lotion and vitamin C to reduce the darkening and keeping the veins healthy.
4. coca butter is very much useful in lightening the symptom.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
This line black what you are complaining is normal during pregnancy and may last for long after. This is prominent sign of pregnancy There is nothing to worry and treatment in this regards
Homeopath Dr. Pratima Verma's  Response
Hi !
If your wife is not pregnant and still she is having this kind of pigmented area then you can apply S-CURE ( HOMOEOPATHIC ) ointment which is for hyperpigmentation.

Thanks .
Homeopath Dr. Anshita Singh Rathore's  Response
Welcome to healthcare magic forum

This type of pigmentation is seen during pregnancy. And reduces after delivery. Not permnent.

For further enq-
  Anonymous's Response

The dark line extending from the umbilicus downwards is called Linea Nigra. This is normal pigmentation due to the action of some hormones. Was she pregnant ?

If you need more help, you can visit: