Sexual partner having painful, non-itchy rash, red bumps below penis head. No infection on me. What is this?

My sexual partner has a rash or red bumps just below the head of his penis, he says they don t itch or burn they are painful, says they appeared 3 days after we had sex and as of today it has been 6 days. He has very sensitive skin . He seems to think I caused this rash. Can you give me an idea of what I m dealing with here? I performed oral sex on him and I have nothing on my mouth, nor have I noticed any problems near my vagina.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013