Sexual intercourse with prostitutes, would like to do HIV test. Window period?

Hi doctor, my boyfriend often goes for business trips to XXXXX. I suspect that he has accepted sexual favours/intercourse with the prostitutes there. He will be back in 3days time. I d like him to do a HIV test and other test related to sexual diseases. When will it be the best time or accurate for him to do the test after his recent exposure? I understand that symptoms do not occur immediately and it can be asypmtomatic for months/years.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012