Sexual intercourse, white spots on tongue, spots on vagina, discharge, abdominal pain. Sexually transmitted disease?

hi, i have a problem with my mouth and vagina it was started after i have a sex with the guy, actually the rough of my Mouth become yellow in the hard palate area and there is also a little withe spot appear on that area also there is a lot of withe spot appear on my tongue and one of them look like small wart , also really small vesicle appear in my gum and there is a crack appear on my front teethes. also 2week after sex a lot of little colony of white spite like a vesicle appear in right and left area around the clitoris (i think it called prepuce area) and also there is nasty discharge come out from my vagina it was include blood as well, and i got a bad pain behind my abdomen and also in my kidney area, i went to clinic and they gave ciprofolxacin because of urinary infection which they recognize after taking urinary infection test.when i used it , the pain disappear but i still have a withe and yellow discharge and the area of my vagina also become red an a little itching, i have also used one tablet fluconazole 150 mg because they told me i got candidate in my vagina when they take a test.i really scared about greeting one kind of HPV or condyloma, would you please help me on that!
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012