Sexual intercourse, vaginal irritation, itching, redness, no odor, no pain. Treatment?

hello doctor a few days ago I had the sex with my boyfriend. afterwards my vagina was irritated and sore when I wipe after using the bat hroom. it started itching today on the inside not the labia majora or minora. i used a mirror to look it looks like some tissue around the opening of my vagina (the hole) and its raw and red and sensitive and itchy also. were both very clean so i dont hink its an std ...what do younthink? i have no odor nofisxharge np pain when i pee
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012