Sexual intercourse, sore throat, white spots on vagina, cramps. Taking antibiotics. STD?

HI im not sure If I have a diease or not. I had sex with 2 different people in the military they both said they get checked all the time and that thier clean for stds. So then I got a sore throat and white spots on my throat and as well as I got white bumps on and in my vagina so I took some antibiotics and a week later all the bumps on my vagina were gone but the spots in my throat are still there but they are alot smaller than they were and I have been getting some cramps on and off so do I have anything?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012