Sexual intercourse, sore nipples, pink mucus on wiping vagina. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi , I haven t had a regular period since I started . I m 19 and I started my cycle at 12 , my boyfriend and I had sex during and after my period about 3 weeks ago . Now I have sore nipples , & when I wipe myself light pink mucus be on the toliet paper . I usually get a period every 3 months . So I don t think it s my period , I don t wanna take a pregnancy test because I feel it s too soon , I have no pain or anything either in my stomach . Is there a possibility of me being pregnant ?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013