Sexual intercourse, small lumps under skin on inner thighs, blisters filled with blood, recurring condition. Causes?

Im 16 years old. i m have only had sex with 2 boys, both using protection. but even before i had sex or had done anything sexual i had pea size lumps underneath my skin on my inner thing/underwear line. In the passed year some have formed as blisters and in most case they are filled with blood . they are never on my vagina , only my inner things. they become painful/itchy and make it hard to walk at times. i do shave, but i don t think its an ingrown hair or anything like that as these bumps come and go every few weeks. im really worried.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013