Sexual intercourse, red spots on penis head, skin peeling. Due to yeast infection or lack of lubrication?

Hello, well I had sex with my girlfriend 3 days ago and I started noticing little red dots on the head of my penis and slight peeling of the skin. A couple of friends told me it was probably because she wasn t lubricated enough and that could have hurt me a little (which something like that did happen). They also told me it could be that she had a minor yeast infection and that I got it (she s on the pill so we had unprotected sex). Any advice on what this could be? I had it once before and don t remember if I took medicine or not, but it did go away
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013