Sexual intercourse, heavy bleeding, yeast infection. Heavy bleeding cause of concern?

Hi I m a fifty year old woman who hasnt had a period in about 10 months, then had a period almost like a normal one just didnt last as long, Then got a yeast infection , cleared that up and then had sex for the first time in about 3 years, It was a little unconfortable which I thought might happen. Then had sex again a couple days later and am having bleeding . I m getting a little nervous. I called my OBGYN for an appointment. Do I need to worry!!! Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012