Sexual intercourse, feeling light headed, nausea, pinkish brown discharge, bloating, lower back pain, abdominal pain. Pregnancy?

Hi my name is XXXXXX......i had some concerns because my body has been weird lately.....im only 16 and had sexual intercourse about 3 to 4 weeks ago....i have been light headed and really nauseated .....i have also had this discharge that is pinkish brown....i have big headaches here and there...i also feel fat...like bloated....i have these sharp pains in my lower back and in the lower part of my stomach ...can i possibly be pregnant
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012