Sexual intercourse, condom failure. Used plan B, bleeding, nausea, bloating. Causes for symptoms?

ok if me and my wife have fiance and i use a condom and somehow semen gets out of the condom and into her vagina , and then the next day we get a plan b pill and she takes that, then a week later she has symptoms of being pregnant which are the same as the plan b pill side effects, but then we dont know if she is pregnant can you have a period while pregnant or is she pregnant... because she is bleeding, and having pain in her vagina, and having nausea , and bloating . can you tell me whats happening and is she pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer