Sexual intercourse, bleeding with clots, swollen lymph nodes on vagina. On birth control. Causes for symptoms?

Hello and thank you. I am a 22 year old female currently taking birth control . Recently I just had intercourse with my partner and during it I began to bleed heavily with clots. Because we were grossed out by the situation, we stooped and I went to the bathroom where I noticed that I have a swollen lymph node on my vagina . I m not due to get my period for two weeks. What could this indicate?
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012