Sexual intercourse, bleeding, headache, fever, back pain, fatigue. Negative pregnancy test. History of anemia. Treatment?

Hi. I recently had sex a few days ago, well 4 days to be exact, and I m experiencing a bit of a new change for me. When I went to the bathroom to urinate after wiping I noticed lite blood on the tissue - None was on my panties however. Other symptoms are headache , slight fever , slight lower back pain , minor cramps around my naval and fatigue . You should know that my period just over a week ago and if it helps I m anemic. I took a pregnancy test also and it came back negative. Help? What s wrong with me?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012