Sexual intercourse, bleeding during sex, delayed periods, white discharge. Negative pregnancy tests. Causes for symptoms?

I am currently 5 days late on my period, I had sexual incourse with my partner and have bleed during sex but when I woke up the next day this bleeding as stop. I have done two pergancy test and they have come back negative. I have also a white discharge and some stomach cramps . what could this be. Hope you can help me as going out of my head as no doctor appointment until next week
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013