Sexual encounters, white dots that appear to be filled with water. Suggestions?

Hey I'm 17 never had sex but have had sexual encounters I'm not to worried about it being an std but it just randomly appeared, always had small white dots which I no are natural but it seems like one of those dots are irritated and the dot is bigger and raised up now it's a bump sort of thing. Pretty much looks like a pimple but will not pop just has a white top to it almost looks like it filled with water . Please give me some advice i appreciate it:)
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013