Sexual Problem

Hi my question is what I do for my penis How I do bigger for natural sores or any supplement that is fund in ksa if u say that well be happy for that please give me the best answer, I am 29 recently I married I have one kid for now 1years but my wife not happy for my small size penis please help me
Asked On : Sun, 16 Jan 2011
Hello.Welcome.there is no way,medical or surgical,by which you can increase the size and thickness of penis.If your wife is not happy then it must be due to some other reason.You think about performance rather than size.May be she is not sexually satisfied but it's reason can't be size of your penis.Good luck.