Sexual Problem-Erection.

Dear Sir/madam, I am 29 years old man and as I describe above my penis getting loose after 5 min. and also release so quick.what kind of medication should i take or any exercise.what should i do in this case i am so dipressed about it.i am geeting loose my energy. thanks Sumit
Asked On : Thu, 27 Jan 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Dear Sumit
There is nothing to be depressed about it as depression increases the problem further. So feel free and happy. Forget the past and enjoy today. Ayurveda has number of herbal medicines that offer cure to such problems. Have one tablet each of Bangshil and fortege tds for one month. More can be advised after having complete history.

Better take herbal product Navras Pak: For male infertility, impotency, premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, general fatigue, low sperm count etc. Developed by Pune based Doctor, Dr.S.S.Shepal ( as per the procedure and process laid down by Yoga Ratnakara a thousands of years old ayurveda reference book (Grantha). This will not give instant result like Viagra but as a herbal product, if consumed daily, it will give better and long lasting result.

Yoga Ratnakara" is about 5000 years old 'A to Z' book 9Grantha) on Ayurveda. It contains all the essential features related to Ayurveda concepts, practices, procedures, and above all it is enriched with the highly effective and result-oriented medicinal formulations, popularly called as 'Yogas' for various diseases from fever to stroke. Certain formulations described in the text have been subjected to clinical research in various research and post-graduate centers in India and these research studies 'endorsed' their efficacy even in present day conditions. These positive inputs inspired us to undertake the English translation of this great classic from Sanskrit. Yoga Ratnakara represents the various shades of ancient medical wisdom/knowledge embedded in books of ancient times to the later part of the 17 century this makes it a unique book on Ayurvedic medicine.

It is a mango pulp based product. Take One teaspoon in the morning on empty stomach with a glass of warm milk. Available with Subbies Herbo Care, Mumbai. Price Rs.700.00 per bottle of 250 grams. The prices quoted are inclusive of VAT, packing, forwarding and courier charges any where in India. For more information, please contact by email or phone: 09320119741 (10.00 AM to 10.00 PM).

However, since it is made from mango pulp with sugar and honey, diabetes patients should not take this. One may have to take for 3 to 6 months to get the proper result.

Psychiatrist Dr. Amar A Rathi's  Response
Hi sumit,
There is no exact time period we can define one as adquate.
Time period between initiation of sex act to orgasm for male is short and long for female.Whatever timing of erction projected in movies or books r not real timing.Also long lasting of erection depends on following factor...
1.Trust abt ur partner
2.Disturbance during act
3.Tming...i.e. if u exausted & u tring it it will be lost early
4.Position of act...if its more strainful to thighs u will loose erection earlier
5.Partners interest and arousablity.

If problem persist pls consult Psychiatrist